Things You Probably Already Know About The Medical Industry:
- The healthcare industry as a whole is continuously consolidating.
- As individual health systems and facilities grow within the industry, they constantly look to develop their brand.
- Partnering with specialized vendors (like ImageFIRST) is extremely helpful to save time and money that can be invested in marketing and customer service.
Things You May Not Know About ImageFIRST
- We have over 50 years of experience and expertise in the medical industry.
- Your patients’ experience is paramount, which is why our primary goal is providing high-quality, compassionate care to everyone.
- We focus on infection prevention by implementing TripleBioShield Protection (kills 99.999% of pathogens) and a 5-Point Product Quality System to provide the best-in-class processes. We are in full compliance with OSHA and CDC regulations and thrive as the most sanitary luxury linen line in the area.
- We assist with cost management by actively managing your inventories to ensure you have sufficient product without overpaying.
We offer products for each of your health system’s needs. Here are seven of the programs we offer to optimize your patients’ experience:
- Imaging/Breast Center - This includes high-quality towels, Comfort Care gowns, and other luxurious sheets, blankets and pillowcases to make imaging as comfortable as possible.
- Mother & Baby - New moms bringing life to the world deserve to be pampered during their special moment. Stay cozy while cherishing your new addition(s).
- Concierge Linen - Exclusive Comfort Care gowns including mammo gowns, reversible full coverage gowns, IV gowns with telemetry pockets and robes are all part of our delivery service.
- Scrub & Lab Coat - This program frees up your staff by providing inventory management including lab coats, lockers, hampers and styles for men and women.
- Sleep Center - High-end pillows and fleece blankets that help you sleep better than counting sheep. (Also includes towels, sheets, and a robe.)
- Facility Services - Cleanliness is key. Our top-of-the-line microfiber mobs and towels ensure clean facilities for patients and associates alike.
- Cubicle Curtain - Healthcare facilities receive full-service curtain rentals along with a laundry program at no upfront cost. Installation, documentation and inspection are all included as well.
- BONUS: Additional Services - Call 1-800-932-7472 for information regarding additional services such as embroidery, branding and custom gown delivery.
The complete scope of these specialized programs can be found HERE.
As you can see, ImageFIRST St. Louis strives for service excellence. Our product line includes bed and bath linen, patient gowns for all procedure types, staff and nurse uniforms in St. Louis, MO, and cubicle curtains for inpatient facilities. This is why we are known as the top medical uniform linen service in St. Louis, MO, and the surrounding communities.
For more information, call 1-800-932-7472 or visit http://st-louis.imagefirst.com today!